1. I am now seventeen. It doesn't feel an inch different from sixteen.
2. Sometimes my laziness affects what's most important to me.
3. Music is pretty awesome (this isn't a new thought)
4. People do unexpected things.
5. There are some things in life I will never understand.
6. Prayer can bring about very good things.
7. This is just a moment.
8. Sometimes I think too much about the future.
9. I tell myself to act a certain way, then forget to.
10. It's not about priority. It's about importance.
11. Sometimes having three loves can be hard. Especially when you can only have two.
12. I get on my own nerves sometimes.
13. I don't want to be anything or anyone else.
14. I want to be a part of something big.
15. I wish I was closer to some people.
16. I am curious to see how this next year is.
17. There are changes to be made.
18. Going forward is possible if you're looking backwards.
19. I will never again take for granted what I have.
20. Words are powerful.
21. You can, without realizing it, hurt people you love.
22. I need to focus more.
23. Sometimes silence speaks loudest.
24. Walls are useless.
25. There will always be stupid people.
26. I don't care if someone hates me.
27. You can go without.
28. Spontaneity is much funner than planning.
29. But planning leads to unexpected things.
30. I didn't plan for this to be so long.
31. Ice cream can lead to tears. But it can stop them, too.
32. Essence isn't necessarily New Age-y.
33. You can't truly appreciate something unless you've lost it, then gained it back.
34. It is possible to look forward to one thing every single day.
35. You don't mature as you grow up. You grow up as you mature.
36. It's all about timing. And patience.
37. Sometimes, you have to make sacrifices.
38. God puts people in each other's lives right when they need each other most.
39. Family doesn't mean you're related.
40. Once around the piano, we are a family.
P.S. I got a laptop for Christmas. It's pretty fantastic.